Saturday, October 15, 2005

BABY BLOB



the blob looks like an alien.
Three are of the head and one is of the feet.

6 Comments:

Blogger Suzi said...

Maybe Tuesday will be baby day. I'll call you if it is.

Saturday, October 15, 2005 12:03:00 PM  
Blogger Melissa Brown said...

It looks just like you, suzi!

Sunday, October 16, 2005 10:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love IT!

Sunday, October 16, 2005 10:54:00 AM  
Blogger Emlarae said...

I love it too. I posted earlier but it didn't show up. It was a good post but now I forgot it. sigh.

I think it was that it looks like an alien but that seems inappropriate now after melissa's comment.

Sunday, October 16, 2005 6:52:00 PM  
Blogger Suzi said...

I think it looks like an alien, according to some chinese lunar calendar (I found it on one of the baby websites Miss sent me), I am having a girl. I put it in with Melissa and Ashley's info and it said Ashley is a girl too. But is Said Eli was a girl too so who knows.

Monday, October 17, 2005 9:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha can't wait till dad sees that suzi!

how do you guys see the baby in that blob of black?

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 3:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home