Busted
Well, you pretty much figured me out. Most of my posts are about Ashley. She can't really post for herself so I had to take over... and boy does she want to post a LOT!
She is my day and this blog is all about sharing our days, right?
By the way, those of you that have taken the Book of Mormon challenge, where are you? I am still in 1st Nephi. Gotta pick up the pace!!
She is my day and this blog is all about sharing our days, right?
By the way, those of you that have taken the Book of Mormon challenge, where are you? I am still in 1st Nephi. Gotta pick up the pace!!
7 Comments:
I love to read about Ashley and see her pictures. I can hardly wait to see everyone else's posts too. Get busy, everyone!!
does gmom stand for ghetto-mom? Because if it does I resent that.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I am in 1st Nepphi too.
I like the first picture Of Ashley- I had dreams about her. Her and food, I always dream about food but it never tastes as good.
We are in 1st Nephi too! However we started in Helaman. We should do an email study group.
ha ha. I'm in 2nd nephi now!!!
neat!
Post a Comment
<< Home