You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll keep in touch!
posted by Suzi at 4:34 PM
I posted this after gmom but with the time change...
Hey! Is that background fake? Are you REALLY at disneyland? I guess we'll never know.
I love that place, can picture it right in my head. I vote for a FAMILY REUNION at Disneyland next year right after Thanksgiving. Who's with me????
I'm all for a disneyland reunion! Do you want to go to the real disneyland or suzi's fake disneyland from the picture? :)
it is not fake! It was a "set they had at claifornia adventure.
Mike agrees with Emily.
I agree with my mom, but in the end , I probably won't have any say in it!
We can definitely go to the fake disneyland. Luckily it is at the real disneyland. Mike, you remember that place right? Javauna, I'm glad you are with me.
I rmember that place from disneyland!
I totally agree with my mom! I also remember that place! (P.S. Suzi you spelt california wrong.)
Post a Comment
<< Home
10 Comments:
I posted this after gmom but with the time change...
Hey! Is that background fake?
Are you REALLY at disneyland? I guess we'll never know.
I love that place, can picture it right in my head. I vote for a FAMILY REUNION at Disneyland next year right after Thanksgiving. Who's with me????
I'm all for a disneyland reunion! Do you want to go to the real disneyland or suzi's fake disneyland from the picture? :)
it is not fake! It was a "set they had at claifornia adventure.
Mike agrees with Emily.
I agree with my mom, but in the end , I probably won't have any say in it!
We can definitely go to the fake disneyland. Luckily it is at the real disneyland.
Mike, you remember that place right?
Javauna, I'm glad you are with me.
I rmember that place from disneyland!
I totally agree with my mom! I also remember that place!
(P.S. Suzi you spelt california wrong.)
Post a Comment
<< Home