OUR pumkins... I think Josh's facial expression is right up there with Kayla's. The third ghost pumpkin is Josh's mom's. We decided it is what the baby looks like.
Josh -- what has Suzi Q done to you? It appears your face has been changed to a permanent state of bizarreness!!!! Your face is looking like mine, now...
OK, that wasn't really that funny what I just typed, but oh well. Those are cool jack-o-lanterns, isn't that a cool website Em found.
We miss you guys... "come back to Texas" I say, I say to all... "come back to Texas".
3 Comments:
Josh -- what has Suzi Q done to you? It appears your face has been changed to a permanent state of bizarreness!!!! Your face is looking like mine, now...
OK, that wasn't really that funny what I just typed, but oh well. Those are cool jack-o-lanterns, isn't that a cool website Em found.
We miss you guys... "come back to Texas" I say, I say to all... "come back to Texas".
That website must do things to peoples faces. I am NOT going to visit it!
So what's the website?
Post a Comment
<< Home