Sunday, October 16, 2005

we love craig's list!

TOYS! TOYS,TOYS,TOYS EVERYWHERE! I LOVE MY NEW TOYS!

6 Comments:

Blogger Emlarae said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sunday, October 16, 2005 6:55:00 PM  
Blogger Emlarae said...

I'm checking craigslist right now for a baby like that!!!!

PS You weren't supposed to remind mom about craigslist. She just got done with her addiction therapy!

pps To Ashley: Auntie Em has lots of good toys at her house. Come and see her. She promises not to put you in your exersaucer backwards like your mama does.

Sunday, October 16, 2005 6:57:00 PM  
Blogger Melissa Brown said...

The back of the exersaucer is higher so it holds her up a little better. Plus, I just got it and I was really excited.

Sunday, October 16, 2005 9:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha
I can't waint till when we get to see you Miss and Ashley and Matt!

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 3:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come see grandma, Ashley. She will buy you your OWN toys.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 7:52:00 AM  
Blogger Melissa Brown said...

gmom, you are confusing me. That IS ashley's own toy. She doesn't have to share it with anyone. Expect Matt who occasionally get in it and plays with the truck...

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 12:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home