Matt was officially sworn in yesterday! He really is an attorney now! There was a short ceremony and then we went to the cheesecake factory with his Mom and Grandma who are in town. Hooray for Matt!
Living in Las Vegas will lead any man to swear... I understand, Matt. But, hey, you've got a kid now so try to keep it under control. I mean, Matt, she's a daughter... you don't want her to talk like a sailor like her mom and aunt Emily when she grows up, now do you??????
3 Comments:
O YA!
SUPER!!!
Living in Las Vegas will lead any man to swear... I understand, Matt. But, hey, you've got a kid now so try to keep it under control. I mean, Matt, she's a daughter... you don't want her to talk like a sailor like her mom and aunt Emily when she grows up, now do you??????
Post a Comment
<< Home