You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll keep in touch!
posted by Suzi at 1:21 PM
You look so cute! I am glad you have the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was a fun graduation party!!!! I'm also happy that you have the internet... :-)
I now have internet AND Baby stuff!A crib and bassinet! stroller& car seat! The changing table and high chair! I am SOOOOOO set! I think I will have the baby tomorrow! Just kidding!
NOT TOMORROW! You're not on the schedule yet.
i wan't you to have the baby tomorrow!
Hmmm... I don't think you ended up having it "tomorrow" -- so, what's the next scheduled date my dear Sister Suz?
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
You look so cute! I am glad you have the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was a fun graduation party!!!! I'm also happy that you have the internet... :-)
I now have internet AND Baby stuff!
A crib and bassinet! stroller& car seat! The changing table and high chair! I am SOOOOOO set! I think I will have the baby tomorrow! Just kidding!
NOT TOMORROW! You're not on the schedule yet.
i wan't you to have the baby tomorrow!
Hmmm... I don't think you ended up having it "tomorrow" -- so, what's the next scheduled date my dear Sister Suz?
Post a Comment
<< Home