Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I had wanted

to see the cute hawaiian picture of miss ashley, but alas. Instead I will post you a picture of my wonderful new shoes which are much cuter even in person. They just look dark grey, not all those colors of black and the pink is just tiny. :)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They looks nice. :-)

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 11:38:00 AM  
Blogger Suzi said...

I want them they look very cute

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 4:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't let Maury find out that you got them!! only kidding.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 10:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, they're very cute!!!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 7:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could see them in person!

Thursday, February 16, 2006 8:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are awesome!!!

Monday, February 20, 2006 5:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home