Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!


It was a fun day!! Thanks for all of the calls and gifts and emails! I love you all!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you go out to dinner for your birthday? Tell us what you did. :)Looks like you had a fun day!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 8:38:00 PM  
Blogger SENIORCLIE said...

I really appreciate the visual aid to help make sure I get the right calculation of just how old you are. It really helps a lot! Thanks!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 4:33:00 AM  
Blogger Suzi said...

Ashley looks very excited for you!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 8:09:00 AM  
Blogger Emlarae said...

You look pretty skinny in that picture I hope you ate all the cake.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 12:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you didn't eat all your cake- I`ll eat it for ya! :) just send it my way! Just kidding.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 7:44:00 PM  
Blogger Melissa Brown said...

I didn't eat it ALL. Come and get some!!!

Thursday, March 09, 2006 4:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some see a cake, others see beyond the obvious and see........

Thursday, March 09, 2006 7:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some see a cake, others see beyond the obvious and see........

Thursday, March 09, 2006 7:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home