Our Spring Break/Family Hike
We had a great time in San Antonio - we had hay rides, smores, swimming, biking, hiking, and more swimming. :) Here are some of the pics:

We stayed 2 extra days so we all got a new shirt at WalMart. Don't we look good? I hate walmart.

This pic of the kids is my favorite.

I am looking for the basment in the Alamo so I can hide this bike.

Elijah's first concern on this trip: "My MOOSE!" When we'd leave it in the room he'd cry and when we'd go back, he'd sigh and say in a relieved voice, "Ah, my moose!"

All dressed to go watch a movie on the lawn, I'll just sit down with my blankie for one second.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

We stayed 2 extra days so we all got a new shirt at WalMart. Don't we look good? I hate walmart.

This pic of the kids is my favorite.

I am looking for the basment in the Alamo so I can hide this bike.

Elijah's first concern on this trip: "My MOOSE!" When we'd leave it in the room he'd cry and when we'd go back, he'd sigh and say in a relieved voice, "Ah, my moose!"

All dressed to go watch a movie on the lawn, I'll just sit down with my blankie for one second.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
6 Comments:
Jessica has no body in your favorite picture! I was glad to see it was still attached in the other pictures.
Nice one Suzi!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Jessica has always been a head for her age!
Eli - nice moose!
Looks like Eli needs to have his throat checked for a tumor!
i guess it wasn't ready for that peticular picture!
"there's no basement in the Alamo!"
"heh-heh!"
Post a Comment
<< Home