You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll keep in touch!
posted by Suzi at 7:46 PM
What a sweet, bright-eyed smile!
I never get tired of these!!
Ha Ha. I got to hold her for a really long time yesterday!
what a doll! She is so photogenic. I love her little cute expressions!
I think she looks like Josh...
she's smiling!so cute!LOL!
I <3 her cute little SMILE!! :):) (P.S. The others on gmom's post was missj me jess and eli. <3 ya'll!!)
who is gramps2?????? -jj
Great grandpa DA
Post a Comment
<< Home
10 Comments:
What a sweet, bright-eyed smile!
I never get tired of these!!
Ha Ha. I got to hold her for a really long time yesterday!
what a doll! She is so photogenic. I love her little cute expressions!
I think she looks like Josh...
she's smiling!so cute!
LOL!
I <3 her cute little SMILE!! :):) (P.S. The others on gmom's post was missj me jess and eli. <3 ya'll!!)
I <3 her cute little SMILE!! :):) (P.S. The others on gmom's post was missj me jess and eli. <3 ya'll!!)
who is gramps2??????
-jj
Great grandpa DA
Post a Comment
<< Home