You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll keep in touch!
posted by Emlarae at 3:26 PM
I'm holding your children hostage!! They say they want to move to CA with me. And you're in NY.....
EMILY & MAURY PLEASE TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES OF NYC AND POST 'EM ON HERE!!!I <3 NYC!
You are SO lucky!!
I'm holding Grace and you're not! she is a little toot machine though.
Have you seen any plays in NYC????
I don't believe it. I need proof.
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
I'm holding your children hostage!! They say they want to move to CA with me. And you're in NY.....
EMILY & MAURY PLEASE TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES OF NYC AND POST 'EM ON HERE!!!
I <3 NYC!
You are SO lucky!!
I'm holding Grace and you're not!
she is a little toot machine though.
Have you seen any plays in NYC????
I don't believe it. I need proof.
Post a Comment
<< Home