You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll keep in touch!
posted by Melissa Brown at 9:06 AM
Ha ha That was a funny one Danielle.Ashley was so surprised when Melissa handed her the big gulp to keep her still so we could take the picture.
Picture 1:I thought I heard Grace say, "Ahhh, Las Vegas." And Ashley replied, "I wonder what the poor people are doing...."I could have told her.
They're sooooooooo cute!! I didn't know that little babies can go into pools.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
Ha ha That was a funny one Danielle.
Ashley was so surprised when Melissa handed her the big gulp to keep her still so we could take the picture.
Picture 1:
I thought I heard Grace say, "Ahhh, Las Vegas." And Ashley replied, "I wonder what the poor people are doing...."
I could have told her.
They're sooooooooo cute!! I didn't know that little babies can go into pools.
Post a Comment
<< Home