Saturday, April 08, 2006

This one's for you, Mike.

I know you won't believe it but I saw an alien in NYC. I chased him down and held him at laser-ray point and commanded him to smile for the camera because I wanted my brother to see. After this photo he vaporized a cab driver out of anger.



Okay, fine. It's really Maury.

6 Comments:

Blogger SENIORCLIE said...

hmmm... do you really think that is me?

Saturday, April 08, 2006 5:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...i think that's Maury --

Saturday, April 08, 2006 10:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The alien took Maury??? Where's Jack when you need him......

Sunday, April 09, 2006 9:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's not dad at all!!!

Sunday, April 09, 2006 5:47:00 PM  
Blogger Melissa Brown said...

Ahh, the people you meet in NYC

Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the alien looks good in red....

Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home